Complaint Review: Full Circle International

• Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: J. — Sugar Hill Georgia United States of America
Full Circle International
5555 Glenridge Connector Ste 200 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Full Circle International You should really not ask people whom are better than this to come interview. I drove 45 minutes, waited 35 minutes for an interview that was a total of 7 minutes. While waiting to be interviewed I no Atlanta, Georgia

Emailed my resume and this company called me (Elizabeth) stating they were very interested in meeting with me. When I replied was unable to interview the next day due to heavy interview schedule, she had the nerve to say "keep your options open till you meet with us" 45 minutes drive time I get there and it is an impressive office. I notice the receptionist is answering the phone for multiple company's "RED FLAG", they are taking fake pictures in the hall and made me wait for 35 minutes to meet.

Once I was meet by Adam, he led me out of waiting area, down a hall way to a one room office (2nd red flag). He informed me this was a quick interview and if I was what company was looking for I would receive a phone call same day between 3-4 for 2nd interview.

I tried to ask questions regarding the company's history, what exactly they do but, was meet with great opposition and stated that information would be revealed in 2nd interview if I was picked as a candidate to work for their company. I even tried to ask what the pay was but Adam was not going to discuss until this so called 2nd interview. I laughed the entire way home wondering how many people fall for this! Not hard to create a web site and rent a one room office in a nice complex. Not sure if this is a scam but, people need to beware and research!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Full-Circle-International/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/Full-Circle-International-You-should-really-not-ask-people-whom-are-better-than-this-to-c-855041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Full Circle International