Complaint Review: Full Circle Marketing

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
Full Circle Marketing
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Full Circle Marketing Scammers Atlanta Georgia

Beware innocent job seekers! Full Circle Sports Marketing Agency is really just an offshoot of the well known scammers, Vantage Marketing. I tried to find out what the job description would be when they immediately accepted my application and wanted to hire me on the spot. The girl on the phone used a lot of "uuhhh" noises and obviously had been coached on what to say. Bottom line, no one could really tell me what job I would be interviewing for. When I questioned her about the vagueness of it all she became indignant and rather rude. At the end of our chat she told me I had a bad attitude and was no longer invited to the interview. No problem!

Beware!!!
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Full-Circle-Marketing/Atlanta-Georgia-30039/Full-Circle-Marketing-Scammers-Atlanta-Georgia-381129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Full Circle Marketing