Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Funtonia
funtonia.com Internet U.S.A.

Funtonia RIP OFF Internet

I too have been a victim of this company. I downloaded one song and it was sent to my phone but I could not retrieve it. I have been e-mailing them and the only response I got was that we received your e-mail and will get back to you within 2 bussiness days. Well it has been well over that time and I still have not received any response. I plan to try to dispute the charge with my card company since this company has no phone number that you can contact them at. I was looking for christian ringtones and the company seemed legit, but now I know that they are far from legit.

Brandy
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtonia-RIP-OFF-Internet-315964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia