Complaint Review: GE CCCC C/O CARD SERVICES - GE Capital Credit

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2004

• Reported By:Covina California
GE CCCC C/O CARD SERVICES - GE Capital Credit
PO BOX 276 Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.

GE Capital Credit rip-off! They charged me finance when it should have been 0 financing for 2 years. They didn't sent statements and charged late fees! Dayton Ohio

In early January the merchant approved an application of credit for the purchase of flooring to my home. The advertisement I am attaching, references the promotion in which No Down Payment, No Interest and No Finance charges for 24 months on approved credit were advertised. In addition, I am attaching the credit card receipt in which the vendor delineates the 24 months equal pyts. I had been approved for.

My concerns began when I received two statements from your firm in which finance charges are transacted. I spoke with your customer service department (1-866-396- 8254) and was prompted by a representative named Ashley to fax and mail over a copy of the above referenced advertisement to you so that the account can be set to what I have been approved for. The No Down Payment, No Interest and No Finance charges for 24 months on approved credit. In addition, your representative explained that all finance charges would also be credited back to my account upon receipt of these documents.

On April 26 I proceeded to fax the documentation to your company. Unfortunately, by May 04, 2004 I called and spoke with Becky who indicated that no finance charges had been credited nor fax received but that she would rectify the situation and set the account to the offered finance plan.

Later on June 15, 2004, seeing that no statement from your firm had reached my residence I contacted a representative by the name of Gregory who delineated that my address had been mis-typed but that he would send a statement to me in time for my next billing date of June 27.

After an approximate week I have yet to receive a statement and once again I have contacted customer service and talked to a representative by the name of Wrain Smith. The latter explained that a $10 charge would be posted to my account if I made any payments over the phone and that I could choose to send my payment via mail to a new address in Florida. He further said that I would incur no late fees if I mailed the payment and reiterated like all other representative except Ashley that all finance charges have been credited.

At this time, I require a detailed itemized statement of the original balance, payments, and credits from your company to my account. Moreover, I request to receive prompt billing statements from your firms so that I can satisfy my balance within the terms I originally agreed and was approved for.

Please follow up on these concerns as promptly as possible. I hope to have this issue resolved by my next billing period. I am also requesting a courtesy call at the phone number provided below in order to verify that some action on this matter is occurring.

Nicole
Covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2004 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GE-CCCC-CO-CARD-SERVICES-GE-Capital-Credit/Dayton-Ohio-45401/GE-Capital-Credit-rip-off-They-charged-me-finance-when-it-should-have-been-0-financing-fo-96104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GE CCCC C/O CARD SERVICES - GE Capital Credit

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC