Complaint Review: GFS Financial - NCO PortfolioMmt - SBC

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2007

• Reported By:San Diego California
GFS Financial - NCO PortfolioMmt - SBC
P.O. 4400 Nationwide U.S.A.

GFS Financial - NCO PortfolioMmt - SBC Fraudulent debt from SBC now debt collection How do we save our financial information? Beaverton, Oregon

How can a company say that you owe a debt when you never used them? I have a good credit rating (or so I think)

I have received a letter from GFS financial saying that I was prequalified for a credit card to pay off NCO Portfolio Management which says that I have a past due account with SBC for $808.00. This is a lie. Not only is it a lie but it involves 3 companies. Which do you deal with first?

I know it is a lie because I just refinanced and the escrow company checked everything twice (like some white bearded person we know.)

Need information on how to deal with this so it will NOT impact my credit or imply by phone, signature or ignoring it.

Had it up to here
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2007 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GFS-Financial-NCO-PortfolioMmt-SBC/nationwide/GFS-Financial-NCO-PortfolioMmt-SBC-Fraudulent-debt-from-SBC-now-debt-collection-How-do-280076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GFS Financial - NCO PortfolioMmt - SBC