Complaint Review: GGW Video

• Reported By:San Jose CA
GGW Video
Sylmar, California U.S.A.

GGW Video Girls Gone Wild Major Ripoff! Sylmar California

As everyone else reporting here, I ordered ONLY the videos for (I think) $9.95. I noticed my credit card was charged $14.98. Then, the following month I received another video. I didn't want it but kept it and paid the bill ($24.98) thinking that was the end of it. WRONG! Another video shows up today and I went online to check out my CC statement only to see another charge.

I was horrified to find this site and all of the stories about not being able to cancel with this less than reputable organization. I called my Credit Card company and they are placing a dispute with GGW Video. I refuse to pay these guys another penny for their lousy videos that my ex-boyfriend ordered in the first place.

Callie
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2002 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GGW-Video/Sylmar-California/GGW-Video-Girls-Gone-Wild-Major-Ripoff-Sylmar-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-26327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GGW Video