Avenue

• Submitted: Thu, April 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:Idaho Falls Idaho
GLF / Acai Advanced / Live Lean For Life
41 Canal Street Portland, Maine U.S.A.

GLF / Acai AdvancedGLF / Acai Advanced / Live Lean For Life / Sera Concepts Acai Advanced RIP OFF EXTRA CHARGES ILLEGITAMET BILLINGS REFUSES PRODUCT RETURN Portland Maine

This company is not legit at all. They sold my name to other companies charging all sorts of wierd things and names on it under the guise of a "Savings Club". On (3-4-2009) I immediately called [Acai Advanced] to cancel after having ordered the trial. No one ever answered the phone. I tried again the next day. Today (4-29-09) is the first day I have had someone respond who informed me the illegitamate charges of $24.95 for Liv Life or whatever it was (I didn't sign up for it) and had several odd charges including theirs. I did not sign up for Vit*live Lean and haven't received anything from it. Look at all these other charges! I have received the intially FREE TRAIL and one other bottle!

04/28/09 Vit*live Lean Aa 2c 888-2726483 Ca $24.95
04/10/09 Vit*acai Advanced 2c 888-2475160 Ca $74.90
03/31/09 Vit*acai Advanced 1c 888-2475160 Ca $64.95
03/27/09 Vit*live Lean Aa 1c 888-2726483 Ca $24.95
03/05/09 Vit*acai Advance 0c 877-6530015 Ca $5.95

I did receive the first bottle and it did nothing I tried it a couple of days and felt if anything it makes you hungry. I am going to have a lab test it for what is actually in it! I received a second bottle that I did not want and they refused to take back.

Finally today I got through to an outsourced call center in upstate New York where I was informed that I coudn't get a refund or return their products but that my order would be cancelled.

I am going to go through BBB and other organizations and my credit card company to try recoup my money but if anyone wants to go in as a group let me know. I am waiting to see if I get a refund and I will ship the unopened product back to them certified mail regardless.

Anonymous
Idaho Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLF-Acai-Advanced-Live-Lean-For-Life/Portland-Maine-04240/GLF-Acai-AdvancedGLF-Acai-Advanced-Live-Lean-For-Life-Sera-Concepts-Acai-Advanced-447740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLF / Acai Advanced / Live Lean For Life