Complaint Review: GRANT SEARCH NV

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:providence Rhode Island
GRANT SEARCH NV
BSM/GRANT SEARCH NV., BSM/SBA EXPRESS NV., NETWORKAGENDA.COM UT. Internet U.S.A.

GRANT SEARCH NV Grant Search NV NV Nevada Internet

I was able to get my money returned. I used my debit card to get the CD (which I have not received) and did not see anything to the effect of additional charges! If I had, I would have cancelled out.

I just logged onto my bank account online and noticed a charge for $39.95 pending. I called my bank right away and they stopped my card number and are issuing me a new one so I do not get any additional charges. I also was able to get the pending charge removed. So, I now have $39.95 back in my account.

It took me a matter of minutes because I noticed it on my account while it was still pending. If it had posted, I would have had to submit paperwork, so I was lucky!

Mary
providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-SEARCH-NV/internet/GRANT-SEARCH-NV-Grant-Search-NV-NV-Nevada-Internet-377398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT SEARCH NV