Complaint Review: Gallagher Bassett

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: Rachel — McMinnville Tennessee United States of America
Gallagher Bassett
555 Marriott Drive # 650 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Gallagher Bassett Insurance Fraud, Breech of Contract, Failure to render services Nashville, Tennessee

In August 2005 I filed an insurance claim with Gallagher Bassett. Part of my settlement included lifetime medical. In January 2012 I contacted the insurance company to begin processing the request for a doctors appointment.

The company denied me medical treatment, so I called the attorneys. Once my attorneys were involved again, then insurance company began to some what comply. In April, I had to sign a medical release for the insurance company. I again complied.

It is now September, I have been cleared to see a doctor, but the insurance company has yet to make me an appointment. Since January, my knee pain has continued to worsen, but I have yet to see the doctor. My knee worsens by the day, and I am afraid I am doing more damage by not seeing a doctor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gallagher-Bassett/Nashville-Tennessee-37214-5016/Gallagher-Bassett-Insurance-Fraud-Breech-of-Contract-Failure-to-render-services-Nashvi-937734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gallagher Bassett