Complaint Review: Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Accountgear.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By:loxahatchee Florida
Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Accountgear.com
Gamepal.com Loxahatchee, Florida U.S.A.

Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Accountgear.com All related and scammed me! Loxahatchee Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved Case - Order Was Delivered

On the 11th of April 2008 I placed a account order on gamewar.com. The payment went fine and I was all verified and ready to get what I ordered. The only problem is I never got what I ordered. It is now the 18th of April and still nothing. I've sent countless emails and only a few of them get answered. The answers I'm getting back are the same copy and paste answers for every question. I'm presented no time, date or any type of information reguarding my order. Basicly their just ignoring me after I sent them my money.

I filled a dispute with paypal and I'm in the process of getting my money back! Never again will I deal with this company or its multiple affiliates. A customer shouldn't have to make constant contacting attempts for an item they paid for. The Live Section on their website isn't 'Live' at all. I can't talk live with anybody.. It's always busy!

Stay away from gamewar.com, accountgear.com, etc. They are only out to provide you with the worst constumer service known to man and take your hard earned money. Use at your own risk.

I decided to post this again on here so it pops up better in the search results. Hopefully someone will see this that can help me. >.<

Xxchadxx
loxahatchee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom-Accountgearcom/Loxahatchee-Florida-33470/Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom-Accountgearcom-All-related-and-scammed-me-Loxahatchee-Florida-327194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Accountgear.com

Resolved Case - Order Was Delivered

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (United States of America)

This message is for original poster,

Unfortunately, we didn't see this post until recently. In order to better assist you, we need the following information:

• Your order number

• Which website you actually purchased from
Until we hear back from you, we will assume this issue was already resolved as you didn't provide any information for us to assist you.