Complaint Review: Gastwirth & Mirsky - Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Fri, May 06, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 06, 2005

• Reported By:Long Beach California
Gastwirth & Mirsky - Cavalry Portfolio Services
135 Maxess Road Suite 1B Melville, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services - Gastwirth & Mirsky For Cavalry Portfolio Services Being asked for money i supposedly owe to Cavalry Portfolio services. ripoff Melville New York

I have just recieved a demand letter from Gastwirth & Mirsky of Melville NY asking for money on behalf of their clients Cavalry Portfolio Services. I have never heard of Cavalry Portfolio and as far as I know I have no outstanding debt except a current credit card. This was a complete supprise to me until I saw the website talking about ripoffs from the same company. Well this is another one to add to the list. I have written to Gastwirth & Mirsky asking for clarification but after viewing the website dont expect too much...but I am glad I didn't just pay!

Richard
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2005 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gastwirth-Mirsky-Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Melville-New-York-11747/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Gastwirth-Mirsky-For-Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Being-asked-141813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gastwirth & Mirsky - Cavalry Portfolio Services