Complaint Review: Genesis Media Labs

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:maywood California
Genesis Media Labs
5022 60th Pl. Maywood, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Genesis Media Labs Sold inferior products Maywood California

*Consumer Comment: White Van Ripoff

Two guys pull up next to me asking if i wanted a surround sound system. Thinking they were free, i pull over and before i know it im "negotiating" a deal. Lucky for me (in this case anyways) i was recently laid off my job and had about $120 on me. The guy wanted it all and was really pushy into getting me to an ATM, but i had no account. I was reluctant to hand over the full $120 seeing i had no income.

I negotiate them for $80 dollars and thought to myself "wow my luck, i might be able to flip this into real profit". After doing some research i realized that i had been scammed, but was some sort releived that it was only $80. It could have been way worse. The speakers stood around my house for a while until i had a yard sale and sold them for $50, the most i think they are actually worth! Yeah they got me for $30, but hey, small price to pay for a scam thats gotten people for much more $! If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Louierocks
maywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Genesis-Media-Labs/Maywood-California-90270/Genesis-Media-Labs-Sold-inferior-products-Maywood-California-424530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Genesis Media Labs

White Van Ripoff

AUTHOR: Theniagaraguy - (Canada)

Here in Canada there is also a psroblem with "white Van Ripoff" stories...

It happened with me and BOSE speakers.

I believe BOSE had nothing to do with these ripoff artists using the Brand name of a popluar item and selling CLONES of the product to unsuspecting people.

Donnie