Complaint Review: Gentle Dental Group

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By:W. Palm Beach Florida
Gentle Dental Group
Broken Sound Parkway Boca Raton/Parkland, Florida U.S.A.

Gentle Dental Group - Idealdentalcare.com Dental disaster Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Inaccurate review

In all my years, I have never experienced such unprofessionalism, misrepresentation, rudeness and deceit from a dental practice. Save your time, energy, money and most importantly nerves by avoiding this company. I should've read online reviews before seeing them. The CEO told me to contact him should I have any problems and when I did, he wouldn't answer my calls. They upsell, refuse to give you what's entitled to you on your plan and when you try to obtain your records they won't release them (including those that you brought to them from your former dentist) without charging you $25.00. No dentist has ever charged me for my records before. They tried to charge me $50 for a perio rinse. I called 3x to ask for my records and they never told me there was a charge and when I got down there the receptionist and dentist were rude and would not release my records without payment. I also have a friend that went to another office and he was improperly charged for work that wasn't done. They also did a poor job on his prosthetic device. They will nickel and dime you like no other dentist I've ever been to. Consumer/patient beware!Also see (((Redacted))) for review on Pompano office and local.yahoo.com for reviews on Wellington office. (((Redacted)))includes a complaint about the N. Miami Beach office.

Ethicalex
W. Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gentle-Dental-Group/Boca-RatonParkland-Florida/Gentle-Dental-Group-Idealdentalcarecom-Dental-disaster-Boca-Raton-Florida-473980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gentle Dental Group

Inaccurate review

AUTHOR: Gentle Dental - (United States of America)

This whole review in accurate and misleading for the following reasons.

1) You have to because of the on line reviews, as Gentle Dental Group in S. Florida and the Treasure Coast, is NOT affiliated with another Gentle Dental located in the United States. Most negative reviews about Gentle Dental are NOT about our Group.

2) Gentle Dental takes most insurance plans and works with your insurance to get you the most benefits from your plan. We want all our patients to get the best oral care possible.

3) We never intend to mis-charge a patient. We always estimate patient "out of pocket" fees, but based on how much the insurance company is going to cover based on the procedure, this amount can change. But we explain this to the patient IN ADVANCE.

4) We are happy to email patient Xrays at no charge!

5) We do not nickle and dime our patients. We offer complete dental health care at affordable fees. we even have new patient specials and an in house discount program for patients without insurance to help keep costs down.

100% Patient satisfaction is our goal. If you are unhappy with your visit, you can speak with the office manager or email our support center. Just go to gentledentalgroup.com and click on "patient feedback"

bore