Complaint Review: GiftCardRescue.com

GiftCardRescue.com
8370 Court Avenue, Suite B1 Internet United States of America

GiftCardRescue.com Company Ripped Me Off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Lost in Mail

I have purchased $1000s in online giftcards in the past 6 months, primarily from this company. The majority of those transactions have gone without a hitch, and thankfully it was the smallest one that had the issues.

I purchased giftcards from them that got lost in the mail (I assume they did at least since they never arrived). I contacted their customer service promptly about it. I then requested they send me the giftcard numbers since I could transfer the balances to my existing account with the company from them. They did so and surprise...nearly half the balances were gone. 3 cards were purchased, 1 was $0, 1 was half used up, and 1 was as advertised. I transferred the remaining balances and took a screenshot showing them the balances that I transferred and requested a refund according to their refund process.

Guess what, they denied a refund! Can you believe it? I couldn't. Stealing from customers...well, I would say avoid avoid avoid if you don't want to throw away your money in Montana. It isn't worth 5% if they're going to take half of the remainder.

I was told to contact a manager to dispute any further. I did so and guess what, it has been a couple weeks and no response. That isn't a surprise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GiftCardRescuecom/internet/GiftCardRescuecom-Company-Ripped-Me-Off-Internet-1045802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GiftCardRescue.com

Lost in Mail

AUTHOR: GiftCardRescue - ()

Good Afternoon,

I would like to start by apologizing about your poor experience with our company. I just wanted to touch base with you to see if this issue was ever addressed by our manager. Unfortunately, USPS isn't always as reliable as we like to believe. Due to your past successful large value purchases with our company, I think it's apparent that we aren't trying to "rip-off" our customers. Unfortunately, in rare cases issues such as these occur, so I would just like to make sure that this was properly handled for you.

GiftCardRescue.com