Complaint Review: GiftCardRescue.com

United States of America
  • Phone: 1-877-800-4413
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

GiftCardRescue.com Gift Care Rescue Short-change on Gift Card Exchange Ellicott City, Maryland

*Author of original report: Company contacted me

*UPDATE Employee: Apology from GiftCardRescue.com

My case is pretty simple. I sent GiftCardRescue.com a gift card worth $57. In return, I was promised $42 in an Amazon gift card. They processed my gift card and sent me an Amazon gift card for $38. Since then, they have not responded to my e-mails or attempted to contact them via social media. Very small price to pay and I'm not fuming about it, but the lack of communication or response from the company is fishy and other consumers should be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/giftcardrescuecom/ellicott-city-maryland-21043/giftcardrescuecom-gift-care-rescue-short-change-on-gift-card-exchange-ellicott-city-mary-1035277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Company contacted me

AUTHOR: epitome - ()

Company contacted me and apologized for inconvenience.

Apology from GiftCardRescue.com

AUTHOR: GiftCardRescue - ()

I apologize about your poor experience with our company. We pride ourselves on our excellent communication with our consumers; however, I am deeply sorry that you experience reflects nothing of the sort. I would like to get this situation resolved for you as soon as possible. Please contact me personally at carrieb@giftcardrescue.com. I apologize about this inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding!