Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild Video

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2005

• Reported By:Bayville New Jersey
Girls Gone Wild Video
Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild Video ripoff Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: What you did.....

I ordered a Girls Gone Wild video for my husband for Christmas, in January I got charged for another video which I didn't order, thinking maybe it was a mistake I let it pass, but today I get charge 24.95 for another video which I KNOW I did not purchase, nor did I purchase a per month video.

I checked with my bank and they are going to do an investigation and I now have to get a new debit card so that they can not bill me again.

What a horrible practice that this company has. I would never ever refer them and I will do nothing but bad mouth them now.

There should be a law against something like this.

It's outrageous.

Beverly
Bayville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2005 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Girls-Gone-Wild-Video/Van-Nuys-California-91410/Girls-Gone-Wild-Video-ripoff-Van-Nuys-CaliforniaFOX-6-investigative-reporter-John-Mattes-f-132462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Girls Gone Wild Video

What you did.....

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

What you did was join a club that sends you video's every month till you cancel the membership. It's like a Time/Life club. That is why they tell you that if you use a credit/debit card that they will send you an extra DVD for free. That way they have your information and they can keep sending you disks till you cancel. All this information is in their comercials and on their website.