Complaint Review: GirlsGoneWild

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2003

• Reported By:Eugene Oregon
GirlsGoneWild
P.O. Box 9231 Sylmar,, California U.S.A.

Girls Gone Wild Aka GGw I ordered one lousy tape ittle did I know it that I would still get them monthly! victimized many consumers Sylmar, California

Ordered one dumb tape and kept receiving them. So I'd mark it "CANCEL and RETURN" right on the tape and send it back! Didn't matter... they kept coming! There are two I paid for and sent back!! I am so embarressed! How low can AN AMERICAN go??
I was just glad to hear about this page!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
I just hope it all stops now. Thank you.

Debra
Eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2003 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GirlsGoneWild/Sylmar-California-91392-9231/Girls-Gone-Wild-Aka-GGw-I-ordered-one-lousy-tape-ittle-did-I-know-it-that-I-would-still-ge-51769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GirlsGoneWild