Complaint Review: Global Financial - 1RATE.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2003

• Reported By:Utah Utah
Global Financial - 1RATE.com
2625 Piedmont Rd Atlanta Georgia Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Global Financial 1RATE.com ripoff scam ripoff business from hell Atlanta Georgia

I received a call from Global Financial in Late December. Their package sounded great. A Credit card with 0% interest and great discounts. On Jan 31 Global Fiancial withdrew 221.95 out of my checking account. I in five weeks I began calling them when I did recieve my membership package. At first I could not get anyone to answer then when I did I received lame excuses. So I ask for a refund and was told they would send a refund letter which I never received either. Then in April 49.95 was taken out of my account by 1 rate.com which I find is apparently affiliated with global financial.

Utah, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2003 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-1RATEcom/Atlanta-Georgia-30324/Global-Financial-1RATEcom-ripoff-scam-ripoff-business-from-hell-Atlanta-Georgia-56722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial - 1RATE.com