• Report: #241926

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:mastic New York
Global Financial Management
1110 Central Street Ottawa, Oregon U.S.A.

Global Financial Management they send me a check for $2985.00 took it the check cashing and they told me it was a bad check.I was so imbarrest . Ottawa Oregon

The global financial management send me a check for $2985 dollars.The letter said I also won a trip to the carribeans,and that i will also won $47015.I was going to the check cashing place were i life,but i called the number that they gave me and the person who sign the check or the agent doent work there.never.so I went on line to find out more about it when i sore that the name was on the ripoff.com.they have to stop this people.

Marilyn
mastic, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Financial-Management/Ottawa-Oregon-m3h-3g5/Global-Financial-Management-they-send-me-a-check-for-298500-took-it-the-check-cashing-a-241926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Financial Management