Complaint Review: Global Healthcare Group

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Global Healthcare Group
Internet U.S.A.

Global Healthcare Group, Carol Gilroy The company sent me a check to deposit in my account for $2,820.00 to cash for them. The check has not cleared and they are not responding to my emails. Ripoff Internet

I was initially contacted by Global Healthcare Group, after they saw my resume posted on Career Builders.com. They sent me a contract to sign, and I figured this was legitimate, because they didn't ask me for my bank information.

After a few days went by they sent me an email with their business procedures for working the checking arrangements, and I replied that I really thought about this and I changed my mind and didn't want to do this.

That same day I received another email informing that a check for $2,820.00 had already been mailed to me for the purchase of a heart bypass implant.

When I received the check the next day, I tried to take it to the bank, since it was drawn on a bank in the same state I live, to verify funds. Their wasn't funds in the account to cover the check, so I contacted the company, and I haven't heard a word from then. I tried to alert the check writers bank that there is a possible scam going on with the check writers account, and that they should contact them, but the bank said they don't do that sort of thing.

I have sent a letter to the check writer in hopes of letting them know something is going on. I tried to contact the check writer, but their number is unlisted.

I have learned a great lesson to check everyone, everything, and definately every job prospect, before I make a more from now on.

Jacqueline
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2007 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Healthcare-Group/internet/Global-Healthcare-Group-Carol-Gilroy-The-company-sent-me-a-check-to-deposit-in-my-account-240884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Healthcare Group