- Report: #457504
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Global Travel - Passport Holiday - Global Vacations Network
Global Travel - Passport Holiday - Global Vacations Network6200 Metrowest Blvd, Suite 208 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
Global Travel OR Passport Holiday OR Global Vacations Network SCAM, Liars, Fly by Night... need I go on? The point is BEWARE! DO NOT GO TO PRESENTATION! Orlando Florida
First off know this... NOTHING IS FREE! and IT'S NOT A GIFT!!
YOU GET NOTHING FROM THEM. THEY GET EVERYTHING.
It's like a casino but without the element of LUCK. The house always wins no matter what. The slot machines here are rigged!
CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT DO NOT GO! IT's a waste of time!!!
YOU GET NOTHING! And you risk getting suckered into a very expensive scam.
My wife and I attended one of their presentations 5/30/2009 and this is what we found.
1) They work out of a building with no name and when you get inside there is no permanant evidence of the office belonging to them. You really get the feeling that none of sales guys work there.
2) Thank God! we did NOT buy anything. I was TOTALLY SOLD on the idea and wanted to buy but I couldn't because of finances (and i'm not a sucker). When my wife and I got home we went to the internet just for the heck of it and found 35 complaints from the BBB website. Most other businesses had 1-2. And most of all... RipoffReport.com had soooo many queries it pissed me off that I wasted hours of my time with these evil people. Preying on innocent people.
3) Before we went I called and asked if we would be pressured to buy. They said "well if we pressured people they would never want to use our services" I thought hey that sounds good. Well guess what... if you have ever been pressured by a sales person, IT IS NOTHING compared to what you'll get here. YOU WILL BUY if you're the least bit weak. They will pressure you at an UNBELIEVABLE level.
3) Most importantly you should note that the so called "gift" or "airline tickets" they give out, have SO many restrictions it's not worth the $50 per person. Also you have no clue what they will do after you give them the cashier's check. You have no control. The have EVERYTHING!
The following are the restrictions on the Airline Tickets / Hotel:
*You must plan your trip and mail in the registration with $50 per person "Cashier's Check" deposit within 21 days of the presentaton. Must be certified mail. (if they bail, your out $100) Seriously, nowdays with credit cards as king - the only "business" that would require "cash" would be someone who is planning to rip you off, or someone who just wants to make sure if you're not happy you can't dispute the charge. They claimed in the presentation the they've been around for 37 years... yeah right and they still don't accept Credit Cards??? hmmm
*You can only travel on Monday or Tuesday.
*And this is the crazy one - you must supply 3 different dates 45 days apart that you would like to travel.(you only get one and THEY PICK IT!!!) Unbelievable!!
NOBODY gives you a gift and then says give me money for it. IT'S NOT A GIFT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!
Lastly, and 'Here's the biggest give-away. The main "presenter" who gave the presentation to the whole group kept saything this one thing "I always encourage people to do their research" Wait a second, if anybody in that room would have done their research, they wouldn't be sitting in that room seeing there are hundreds of complaints all over the net. It's their way of erasing doubt out of the minds of the prospects about their operation. They are very cunning and know all the psychology behind the sale. Unfortunately they use their powers for evil and not good.
I have to admit -they are very skilled in sales but even more so in deception.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Travel-Passport-Holiday-Global-Vacations-Network/Orlando-Florida-32835/Global-Travel-OR-Passport-Holiday-OR-Global-Vacations-Network-SCAM-Liars-Fly-by-Night-457504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.