Complaint Review: Globalinx Trading

Globalinx Trading
Laredo, TX, Texas U.S.A.

Globalinx Trading ripoff Laredo,Texas

tarik
The Rolex watches came today. I was very disappointed with them. They were nothing like what the auction showed.I own two real Rolex's and these don't even look real. There is no Rolex crown on the face and on the men's the band will not even stay closed. I have attached the auction photos and a photo of what I revived. My question now is what do we do about this. Plus there was only one box and NO papers as you said there would be. I can't show these to my friends because they are not even close to a good fake. What do you plan to do to handle this situation?

Ronald
springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2004 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-Trading/Laredo-TX-Texas-78041/Globalinx-Trading-ripoff-LaredoTexas-102578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx Trading