Complaint Review: Globester - Globester.com - Globester Travel

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:dont want to put it on here West Virginia
Globester - Globester.com - Globester Travel
P.O. Box 117368 Burlingame, California U.S.A.

Globester - Globester.com - Globester Travel - They left my 12 year old son stranded at the air port Burlingame California

*UPDATE Employee: Response

It was the 4th of July and my son was going to fly home the next day so i seen a site named Globester.com i said hmmm this would be a great site for a good plane ticket. So i Put in all my info then got the e ticket confirmation so i told my son here is the confirmation and i will see you home the next day. the next day my son called me on my cell telling me that the ticket was canceled and they did not know that confirmation number so my son was stuck at JFK all day with no one helping him. Then i called Globester all i got was a yelling man on the other end telling me that i was a bad mom and the ticket's i got online were good. I am a disabled mom who tries to make ends meet and all Globester did was make me worry all day and night thank god the lady at us air got my son on the air plane and got him home safe

kimmey
West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globester-Globestercom-Globester-Travel/Burlingame-California-94011/Globester-Globestercom-Globester-Travel-They-left-my-12-year-old-son-stranded-at-th-470081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globester - Globester.com - Globester Travel

Response

AUTHOR: Nathan Leto - ()

Dear Customer,

We sincerely appologize for the inconvinience. Whatever happened is really unfortunate however, before cancellation we always send prior notification to our customer regarding failure of the booking. We not only notify through e-mails but also call on the given contact number. If you could help us with your booking reference number, we'll go ahead and investigate this issue. We look forward to receiving a response from you.

Regards,