Premier

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Rockey — Fort Worth Texas
Gold Corner
4200 S. Freeway, K5 Fort Worth, TX 76115 , Select State/Province USA

Gold Corner Electronic Plus I went to Gold Corner on January 17, 2014 and got my Rosie Necklace fix and the same night it broke right where they did the repairs and I lost my gold diamond cut balls. Now GOLD CORNER refusing to handle their mistake. . Fort Worth Texas

I went to Gold Corner Jewelry to get a Rosie Necklace repaired. We discussed how I wanted to fix it and Gold Corner Jewelry told me that they could fix it and it would be 45 minutes.  Gold Corner Jewelry took my necklaces and 1 hour and 30 minutes later they come back and give to show me my necklaces and it wasn't repaired like we discuss.  So they did more slight rigging to my eye that look like repairing to my eyes. So gave me and said it was repaired.  I put the necklace on January 17, 2014 night and had it 30 minutes and it broke in the same spot where it was repaired.  Then next day January 15, 2014 and I was told by manager that I had to told to the sell employee that handed my repairs she would be in Monday January 16, 2014.  So I went back she still not there now Gold Corner Jewelry say they didn't tell me that. Then say they can help me I need to go somewhere else to get this issue handle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Corner/Select-StateProvince/Gold-Corner-Electronic-Plus-I-went-to-Gold-Corner-on-January-17-2014-and-got-my-Rosie-Ne-1118825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Corner