Complaint Review: Google Money Tree

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Langley British Columbia
Google Money Tree
5940 S. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Google Money Tree Fraud, scam, unauthorized charges. Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I sent for some free information from Google Money Tree. I was enquiring on my wife's behalf as a possible retirement business for her. All I wanted was the free information, there was no other mention in the company's script that they submitted to me to read, about a monthly membership free of Canadian $92.00 per month. When I checked my credit card statement a month later, I discovered that they had enrolled me in a monthly recurring membership fee of $92.00.

I discovered hundreds of complaints against this company on the Internet, all the same as mine. This company places unauthorized charges on your credit card. I want to warn Canadians to stay away from this company. If you see it on the Internet switch it off. You will lose your hard earned money and have to go through the tedious effort of trying to get it back. Beware!

Patrick i
Langley, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Google-Money-Tree/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Google-Money-Tree-Fraud-scam-unauthorized-charges-Las-Vegas-Nevada-NOTICE-this-ri-398336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Google Money Tree