Complaint Review: Gourmet Cooking Online

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Happyolcamper — Valcourt Quebec
Gourmet Cooking Online
405 West Fairmont Drive Tempe, Arizona USA

Gourmet Cooking Online GourmetCookingOnline added article I did not order Tempe Arizona

I ordered a book from GourmetCookingOnline and received an extra article that I did not order.  They said that they did not add anything to my order (but they did).  They never give a detailed report of what you order.  When I called to complain they offered me a $5.00 discount and then a $10.00 discount.  When I refused they gave me an address to return the item but at my expense.  I decided to just forget about the whole thing as it would cost me almost as much as the price of the item and I would end up with nothing.  I will never do business with them again and I hope others are warned against this unethical company.  As I have seen reports similar to mine ( too late, unfortunately) I am sure this was not just a mistake.  I don't see the point in operating on such a system as they will not get repeat costumers, not me anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gourmet-Cooking-Online/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Gourmet-Cooking-Online-GourmetCookingOnline-added-article-I-did-not-order-Tempe-Arizona-1078064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gourmet Cooking Online