• Report: #1062065

unknown, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 3156365293
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Government Grants Department I received a call about winning a grant that i did not apply for in the amount of $9200.00 unknown

I received a call from 888-888-8888 on my cell phone and was told that i won a government grant (i did not apply for any grant) in the amount of $9200.00, but I have to go to western union and pay $230.00 to verify that I am the correct prson, after they confrim the payment I will recieve the money the same day. This only after I would not give them any bank account or credit card info.

As I was talking to them I was doing a internet search and found thid report.Thank you for the information, I was not taken by them, and told them that I could pay the next day and they were not very hapy but they made a point to mention that I need to act to receive this money.this is the # 315-636-5293

they all have Indian accents.

Once again Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Government-Grants-Department/unknown-Select-StateProvince/Government-Grants-Department-I-received-a-call-about-winning-a-grant-that-i-did-not-apply-1062065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Government Grants Department