Complaint Review: Governmentauctions.org - Clinkbank

• Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Chesterfield Missouri
Governmentauctions.org - Clinkbank
governmentauctions.org Internet U.S.A.

Governmentauctions.org - Clinkbank THOUGHT I WAS GETTING RIPPED OFF - BUT FIGURED OUT A WAY TO GET MY REFUND Internet

*Consumer Comment: THANX

I recently signed up for governmentauctions.org for their annual fee - i trusted the site because of the fimiliar backup shown by reputable news stations, etc. This was on a Friday night. I very disappointed once I registered - it seemed to be a website to just a bunch of other links that if I searched hard enough i could find on my own. I did NOT explore the entire site - just what i was interested in- so maybe they have information that may be useful to others.
When I purchased - I printed off a receipt - so thinking that the customer service side would be closed i waited until Monday to request my refund from an email address that was given for "questions".
RESPONSE:
We are sorry that you are not happy with our services but unfortunately your account has been active for more than 24 hours (you registered on 11/20) and it goes against our policy to issue refunds at that time. You might not recall, but before you became a member on our website you agreed to our terms and conditions which stated the aforementioned policy. The $39.95 charge was for one year's worth of access to our website which you agreed to. The terms of service can be viewed at your own discretion at http://www.governmentauctions.org/terms.asp. We apologize for this inconvenience and if you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact us. Thank you.
With every good wish,

At the bottom of my receipt - i noticed it was from clickbank.com - if you go on their website and request a refund - THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU!
So now I am a satisfied american customer!
Just thought I would post to help others if they were not satisfied.

Still learning
Chesterfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Governmentauctionsorg-Clinkbank/internet/Governmentauctionsorg-Clinkbank-THOUGHT-I-WAS-GETTING-RIPPED-OFF-BUT-FIGURED-OUT-A-WA-396925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Governmentauctions.org - Clinkbank

THANX

AUTHOR: Allthingsa2z - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for taking the time to help your neighbor...Wes