Complaint Review: Grand Crowne Leisure Travel Network

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2007

• Reported By:Joppa Maryland
Grand Crowne Leisure Travel Network
1555 South Glenstone Ave Springfield, Missouri U.S.A.

Grand Crowne Leisure Travel Network misrepresented benefit to consumers ripoff Branson Missouri

My husband, myself and our neighbor visited Branson and the Grand Crowne presentation where each couple bought $8,000 's worth of empty promises. We experienced everything everyone is saying about it being a rip off. Had I not checked on a reservation they were making for me I would have been paying more money than I got it for myself on the internet.

They made promises of great savings because there would be no middleman, what are they? I don't understand why the Mo. attorney General has not stopped these deceptive representations. Beware! You are throwing your money away.

A class action suit is whats needed!

Joppa, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2007 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Crowne-Leisure-Travel-Network/Springfield-Missouri-65804/Grand-Crowne-Leisure-Travel-Network-misrepresented-benefit-to-consumers-ripoff-Branson-Mis-266733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Crowne Leisure Travel Network