Complaint Review: Grant Funding Search, IWB, Ideal Wealth Builder Club

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:north palm beach Florida
Grant Funding Search, IWB, Ideal Wealth Builder Club
2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway Ste 200 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Funding Search, IWB, Ideal Wealth Builder Club fraudulant company. Henderson Nevada

I signed up for a cd entitled grant funding search for $1.98. they have since charges me two times for additinal items that I did not order nor receive. I was refunded the two additional items but then 7/30/09 I was charged $30.00 from another company. the phone number that was on my bank statement was a bogus number. I was unable to contact anyone. I then contacted the grant funding search company & after about an hour of getting the run around, I was transfered to a supervisor who finally told me that I needed to call another company that they were affiliated with whom charged me the $30.00. they said that I was called & I approved the charges which was an out & out lie. I have since had to close my account to avoid any further charges. what a crock!!!!

Sheila b
north palm beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Search-IWB-Ideal-Wealth-Builder-Club/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Grant-Funding-Search-IWB-Ideal-Wealth-Builder-Club-fraudulant-company-Henderson-Nevada-475294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Search, IWB, Ideal Wealth Builder Club