Complaint Review: Grant Help Order

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:Mays Landing New Jersey
Grant Help Order
Granthelporder.com Cheyenne, West Virginia U.S.A.

Grant Help Order This company is a total rip off, they do nothing but give you the run around. Cheyenne West Virginia

Hello, I am reporting this company "Grant help order' because it is nothing but a rip off and takes your money and gives you the run around in the process. I am disabled and out on SSDI and came across this information on the Clark Howard Show on television and decided I would request more information on this which was only a shipping & handling fee of $1.95, soon afterwards I noticed on my credit card I was charged $ 74.95 when I called the number I was told I will receive my credit back on my card within 10 -12 business days. Well that never happened and I have been calling this number since I cancel this so called service on March 19, 2009 and requested them to credit back this $ 74.95 on my credit card.

This is now going into the 3rd month and nothing is and has been done as far as this credit is concerned. I am very much frustrated behind this and I am on a fixed income as well and cannot afford having this. I want something done, file suit something. I been through to much in my life, surviving a head on collision car crash that most people would be dead from and now out on SSDI from being involved in another car accident in 2003 and now this I want something done something that will teach companies such as this that they cannot just do what they want to people and expect them to accept their crap. Something needs to happen here to teach them a lesson....Thank you

Babydoll
Mays Landing, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Help-Order/Cheyenne-West-Virginia-82001/Grant-Help-Order-This-company-is-a-total-rip-off-they-do-nothing-but-give-you-the-run-aro-456572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Help Order