Complaint Review: Grant Master

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Chanute Kansas
Grant Master
2620 S Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Master A big scam!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

This company (Raven Media's Grant Master) charges you $1.99 for S&H of a free CD. What you don't know is that they charge you $39.95 for access to some site and more fee for 2 other sites. They say they send you emails on how to get into these sites and that these sites will help you file your grants or start your own business or whatever, but I never got the emails. I signed up for the free CD and then I was on vacation for the next 10 days. When I came back I had no money in my bank account because this site charged me hidden fees.

I did manage to get a number to call their customer service and they say they will stop all charges and unenroll me in any programs and also refund the $39.95. That is yet to be seen, however.

If you are thinking of ordering this CD - DON'T!!!!
If you have already gotten ripped off, Here is the information I used:
For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday-Friday 9am-9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The sales person was polite and professional and did not argue with me.

My daughter's name is Raven. It angers me to know that this company is a fraud.

Panlora
Chanute, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Master/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Master-A-big-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-345035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Master