Complaint Review: Grant Masters (Raven Media)

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Onslow County North Carolina
Grant Masters (Raven Media)
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-546-2919
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Grant MastersGrant Masters (Raven Media) TRYING TO STEAL MY MONEY UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

They sent a CD but I cancelled 2weeks later (which is today 9-10-08 Wed.). I read an article on how they ripped people off and I'm trying to stop it before it happens to me or someone-else. After people cancels with Grant Masters, they send your information to another company called "Rewardmemore" and they charge your bank card or credit card for more money. I'm on a fixed income and I used my credit card info. to Grant Masters. Please, don't allow these people to go around ripping people off. Please do something about it before it happens again. I have Grant Masters CD. Please Call If You All Are Going to Do Something About This Matter, (910)376-9313.

Scrappy3
Onslow County, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Masters-Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-MastersGrant-Masters-Raven-Media-TRYING-TO-STEAL-MY-MONEY-UNDER-DIFFERENT-NAMES-La-371742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Masters (Raven Media)

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Raven Media has NO affiliation with "Rewardmemore".

If you are another customer that has an account with Raven Media, and you would like to contact our customer service department, you may do so by calling 866-396-5694.

If you have tried our customer service department and feel you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concerns immediately. I can be reached directly at ryanr@wskc.org or via cell phone at 435-773-1795.

Sincerely,