Complaint Review: Grant Resource Guide , GRG

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Pearcy Arkansas
Grant Resource Guide , GRG
5348 Vegas Drive, Suite 866 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Resource Guide ,GRG ripped off Money and still have nothing Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Grant Resourse Guide,GRG,Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Why pay money - when its available for FREE???

Send $ 2.95 for Cd on Grants of all types, I paid it online. CD arrived with a message when CD ran, Code to use was sent to you by e-mail. That is where the problems starts, for I did not get the e-mail.

In the mean time I was charged an extra $ 58.61, and still can not use the CD and still do not know what the $ 58.61 is for. This is a rip off, for the CD (I can not use) cost me a total of $ 61.56 , and it might as well be blank for all the good it is doing me.

I have tried to reach someone and get a way to log on , and find out why they charged an extra amount, but with no luck yet. I am on a fixed income and trying to get My Son into college, the grants would help if I could use the CD to apply for them.

Fishboss
Pearcy, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Resource-Guide-GRG/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Grant-Resource-Guide-GRG-ripped-off-Money-and-still-have-nothing-Las-Vegas-Nevada-403005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Resource Guide , GRG

Grant Resourse Guide,GRG,Las Vegas, Nevada

AUTHOR: Fishboss - (U.S.A.)

I am still trying yo cancell with the Co. , even though I can not use the CD they sent to me. I have had alot of e-mails from them , some are readable some are not. I am very upset at myself , for getting into this kind of situstion . I am going to talk with the Bank on the 6th , I hope I can stop them before they get more money .

Why pay money - when its available for FREE???

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

www.ftc.gov
Read the Grant Scam info they have posted here.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEND MONEY to get the bogus crap they are selling.

The info on Government grants - how to apply etc is free from the government ALREADY! You just have to be willing to look for it and take the time to make sure that you are on a .gov website FIRST!