Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant, GSA/SBA Express, Network Agenda

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2007

• Reported By:Waco Texas
Grant Search Assistant, GSA/SBA Express, Network Agenda
grantsearchassistant.com, gsa/sbaexpress.com, networkagenda.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant, GSA/SBA Express, Network Agenda Ripoff, Grant Search Assistant, GSA/SBA Express and Network Agenda are fake companies that fraud innocent people. St. George,St. George, Utah Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

On December 4, 2006 I went online to get information on grants and came across a site called www.scammer-alert.com. This article stated you have to be careful of the companies that you want to get information from because most of them are scams. He listed 5 companies that were legitimate and that Grant Search Assistant was his second pick for being the best to go with. I then went to that site and registered for them to send me a cd. I was suppose to get a one time charge of $29.95 for the disk and if I wanted to retain their services I could become a member. I was suppose to get a 14 day free trial and after that time I could cancel or continue the service.

I got the CD and looked at it, plus did some other research and decided that a grant was not the way I needed to go, so two days after I received the CD I went back online to request for a cancellation. A few days later I got a call from someone that was suppose to be with Grant Search Assistant and I told him that I did not want to stay registered because I felt it wasn't the way to go. I asked them to please cancel my membership. I did this so no one else would call me and bother me all the time. That is when the trouble started. The next month I started getting charges for $29.95 from Grant Search Assistant, plus I started getting a charge of $5.95 a month from GSA/SBA Express and $7.95 from Network Agenda. I have tried to find another way to contact them, but I have not found a phone number or any other type of contact information to call them or write to them until I found this site. I have been getting this charge every month since December 2006. All of these companies are listed from St. George, Utah and I have not been able to get the charges stopped. So beware, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Anna
Waco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2007 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant-GSASBA-Express-Network-Agenda/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-GSASBA-Express-Network-Agenda-Ripoff-Grant-Search-Assistant-GS-261018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant, GSA/SBA Express, Network Agenda

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Anna. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Anna had she canceled during the trial period, she would have had to contact customer service to cancel as she agreed to do by accepting the Terms of the offer, the sales rep that contacted her could not have processed her request for cancellation. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you'd like to cancel using the customer service line it is 866-396-5718. There you will speak with a happy, helpful representative waiting to assist you.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,