Complaint Review: Grants One Day

• Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:Somewhere Other
Grants One Day
www.grantsmemberservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Grants One Day The promise a $1.99 cd with grant writing and reference info. Then they charge your credit card $94.89, and refuse to stop! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Refund Received

Grants One Day offers a resource guide on cd for $1.99. A couple of weeks after you recieve it "BAM" they hit your credit card for $94.89. Upon calling them and requesting cancellation, the representative stated that the subscription was cancelled and I should recieve a confirmation email showing the cancellation. I waited around and called back and had them resend the email, after four hours still no email. I checked my credit card statement online the next day and "BAM" another $94.89 was debited. I called back and asked why there was another debit, the rep couldnt answer me! I asked once again for the confirmation email, waited and still no email. I called back and spoke to another rep, he instructed me to send a request email to the billing dept. I did within a few seconds I recieved an automated email stating that they recieved it and that someone would contact me within 24 hours. 32 hours later and still no confirmation! I had to change my credit card info to get this scharade stopped. Another thing, the reps are from another country! Dont get dragged into this, stay away from Grants One Day and Grant Member Services!

Disgruntled1
Somewhere

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-One-Day/internet/Grants-One-Day-The-promise-a-199-cd-with-grant-writing-and-reference-info-Then-they-cha-434887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants One Day

Refund Received

AUTHOR: Zena - (U.S.A.)

I reported Grants One Day to the BBB in Ca and recieved a refund for the full amount of 94.89 on 03/24/09. They took my money on 03/03/09 and thanks to the BBB, I didn't have to wait the whole 88 days