Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: unhappycamper — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Great Fun
PO Box 40647 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Great Fun Payment notice due, give valid credit card number or send check Nashville, Tennessee

So far this company has taken over 85 dollars from a credit card of ours. We had to stop the card and the credit card company issued us a new one, the only way we could get this company to stop this. Then I get this notice in the mail demanding our new card number. My husband and I never gave them permission to take any money from us. (We are senior citizens).

I called the company right before I got a new credit card and the person who answered was in the Philippines. I quizzed her to find that out since I could not understand her. I told her I wanted a American to speak to, and she said she would forward me, I was on hold for a very long time, no one ever answered. I gave up and had our credit card company issue us a new one. I am sick and tired of these people taking our money with out written authorization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Nashville-Tennessee-37204-0647/Great-Fun-Payment-notice-due-give-valid-credit-card-number-or-send-check-Nashville-Tenn-935764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun