Complaint Review: Greentree Loans, Global Financial Services

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2005

• Reported By:Culver City California
Greentree Loans, Global Financial Services
1901 60th Pl Ste. L9306 Bradenton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-5248457
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Greentree Loans, Global Financial Services, Screwed me over, leaving me in a bad situation I want my money back! Ripoff Bradenton Florida

Greentree Loans and David Norris informed that I was approved for a Loan. They gave me the instructions, I followed them. I notarized, got the money order and mailed it in. I faxed them the requested copies, when that was done I havent heard a thing back. I got screwed over. I needed that money or at least I could of used the money I gave away. I needed it to help with a medical issue and treatment. I am now left in bad spot, which includes finacially. I am going to file a lawsuit and get my money back as well as money for the damage it has caused. If there is any advice on this, let me know. I want to get the ball rolling and get them now...

Culver City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Loans-Global-Financial-Services/Bradenton-Florida/Greentree-Loans-Global-Financial-Services-Screwed-me-over-leaving-me-in-a-bad-situation-144225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Loans, Global Financial Services