Complaint Review: Grillz R Us A.k.a Krunkgrillz

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By:tampa Florida
Grillz R Us A.k.a Krunkgrillz
1550 N Federal Hwy, Suite 2 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Grillz R Us A.k.a Krunkgrillz Its been 4 long months and I still have'nt received my product Delray Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hello, Customer

Its be 4 long months and i still haven't received my product. when it all comes down to Grillz r us.... they are no good!!! let me tell you from the start i order my grillz (gold caps) on line in October it in now January. I called about 2 weeks later to see what was going on.... Well they didnt know who the hell I was but yet got me money.. so then they said call back. i called back then next day they said oh yeah ever thing is good they fixing it now? well to make along store short to this day i'm calling them alease 4 times a day. but all i get is hanged up on, lie to over and over, get told to call back and when i do they tell me to call back again. The manager's name is john dont let him fool you one time i called up there asking for him He aswern the phone and told me HE want there what kind of sh** is that? If you are thinking about going to Grillzs r us dont go.. I went some were els and got my grillz with in 24 hours!so you tell me who is a rip off!!!!!! all I want is my dam money!!!!!!!

Fedup
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grillz-R-Us-Aka-Krunkgrillz/Delray-Beach-Florida-33843/Grillz-R-Us-Aka-Krunkgrillz-Its-been-4-long-months-and-I-still-havent-received-my-p-296722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grillz R Us A.k.a Krunkgrillz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hello, Customer

AUTHOR: Dr. Krunk - (United States of America)

We sincerely apologize for your experience. The company is now under new ownership and has been for quite some time. We have been working diligently to correct the old company's mistakes and make any unsatisfied customers happy. Can you provide us with your order number so we can look it up and show you why we give lifetime warranties with our grillz.

Dr. Krunk