Complaint Review: Guadalupana Psychic Reading

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Guadalupana Psychic Reading
66-6 Guadalupe Rd. Nationwide U.S.A.

Guadalupana Psychic Reading ripoff Phoenix Nationwide

I just want to say that at Guadalupana nothing comes true man. When I left from her reading I felt as if all my dreams were to come true you know man, she said that they were right there at the palm of my hand and that it would only cost $50.00 it usually cost $100.00, but because she noticed the reading was so close to my heart and all my dead relatives were in the room with me it was at a 50% discount.

It was a lie man, I'm telling you don't ever go there. My life was gonna be great until I pulled the trigger. She said my girl wasn't dating Jose, but I cought her with him at the Carniceria. She was groping man and kissing him. Guadalupana said that she would go with me and have another kid with me.

But no man it never happened it was Jose's kid you kow. So I pulled the trigger. I shot all his tires out. Everything was a lie, man- She said that I would win like 2,000 dollars from the Lottery and have a new truck.

And most of all The biggest lie is that the kid was not mine and that she doesn't love me and that we'll never start our own Filibertos Restaurant. So don't over go you know to a hand reader- it's all a damn lie.

Pancho
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guadalupana-Psychic-Reading/nationwide/Guadalupana-Psychic-Reading-ripoff-Phoenix-Nationwide-55496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guadalupana Psychic Reading