Complaint Review: Gunbroker.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: AngryUser — Arlington Virginia United States of America
Gunbroker.com

Gunbroker.com Holding my account hostage and sending me a "statement" every month with an ever increasing amount of money that I owe them, Internet

I created an account on gunbroker.com several years ago.  I never did anything with it.  They started sending me monthly statements with a dollar amount owed to them.  They will not let me access my account so that I can close it until I pay them money (per a customer service inquiry.)  I've never used the site so I'm not going to pay them a penny!  Now every month I get a new statement with the amount that I owe them increasing by $0.50 a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gunbrokercom/internet/Gunbrokercom-Holding-my-account-hostage-and-sending-me-a-statement-every-month-with-an-922845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gunbroker.com