Complaint Review: H and R Block Bank

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Alice Del Rio — stockton California United States of America
H and R Block Bank
P.O. Box 10364 Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

H and R Block Bank H and R Block Bank DONT TRUST THEM !!!!!! Kansas City, Missouri

hrbb transfered $1,000 from my available balance to the credit part of my emerald card so i put it back to
      my avialible part and spent it on my daughters braces.

hrbb  then took my last $400 off my emerald card as part payment. i called hrbb for explanation, i was told hrbb loaned
     me an additional $1,000. i didn't ask or sign for additional $.

i told customer service a $1,000 was missing and i have every reciept to my spending and to please send me  statements of all my purchases.

and thats where they get caught ! hrbb sent me statements that spending started the first week of January. [continued below]....
..... i got my tax return January 28 2011 thats when the spending started.
   their records are fraudulant

im sure they need my approval and a signature to give me addtional loan on my emerald card...

i wish someone could help me with this...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H-and-R-Block-Bank/Kansas-City-Missouri-64105/H-and-R-Block-Bank-H-and-R-Block-Bank-DONT-TRUST-THEM-Kansas-City-Missouri-745121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H and R Block Bank