• Report: #196470

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By:South Florida
HGHMEXICO.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

HGHMEXICO.com - Mark Lance Moody Ripoff An order was placed and paid to Mark Lance Moody and it was not shipped as agreed Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: get the names strait

*Author of original report: hghmexico.com

Unfortunately, I have been a victim of hghmexico.com/Mark Lance Moody. I do have all documentation and tracable proof of this crime. Mr. Moody owes me ower a $1,000 as I placed an order of which was partially shipped before payment, and I sent the full payment as agreed with this criminal that the balance of the shipment would be shipped when the funds were received.

The shipment was never fulfilled. My correspondance was answered only once through e-mail, but of course no shipment was received as stated. The phone is never answered and never a returned phone call, except today after calling over and over a lady answered and tried to get hime for me, I could hear him ask who was on the phone, she asked me and I told her. When she told him I immediately received a dail tone. I called back all day but no answer.

This person is hoping to keep a front going of this internet company that in reality is a business for The Mark Lance Moody Charity Fund. He should have to pay tax on this free and unearned money. People are giving him their hard earned money, and little do they know it is going to be used for his own personal spending 100% and not the piece he is suppose to earn for selling the products he is using the website front to advertise.

He is commiting a criminal act and should be closed down and a class action suit be brought against him. I don't think he realizes that it is really a small world. He can be found by the information that I have now and stealing is a crime that he could serve time for.

Please do not make charitable donations to Mark Lance Moody unless you are aware that this is what you will be doing if you order products from him. And do not think that using a credit card will help because most of the internet businesses block any charge backs and there is nothing your credit card company can do about that for you.

I am a single parent without any help at all, working 20+ hours a day 7 days a week and he feels good about taking the money from me using it for himself.

CC
South, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2006 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HGHMEXICOcom/nationwide/HGHMEXICOcom-Mark-Lance-Moody-Ripoff-An-order-was-placed-and-paid-to-Mark-Lance-Moody-a-196470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HGHMEXICO.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

get the names strait

AUTHOR: badmood - (Mexico)

I do not own nor have I ever had a hgh company called hghmexico get my name out of your illegal activities. If you are smuggling HGH into the U.S: from mexico you are breaking the law. So go pointing the finger at others you are the criminal and I am not a part of it im sure the drug smugglers used a real name. DUHHH

hghmexico.com

AUTHOR: CC - (U.S.A.)

Grand theft comitted by Mark Lance Moody of hghmexico. Do not order from criminal or business. His business is to steal no matter what tatics, lies, etc. Anyone that has been ripped-off please contact me as a criminal investigation has started.