Complaint Review: HIghest Pay Surveys

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2005

• Reported By:princeton West Virginia
HIghest Pay Surveys
Highestpaysurveys.com Internet U.S.A.

HIghest Pay Surveys Via Clickbank -keynetics ripoff, scams, lies, caused undo anxiety, took money Internet

*Author of original report: not wanting to do anythning

For the first time ever I was trying to find a way to make extra money at home. I have a full time job already but due to a long hospital stay, I need extra money to pay on bills. After reading highest pay surveys add, it seemed to be perfect. I can do this in my spare time. I paid the money, but there were no surveys. More than paying the money of $49.95, it was that I gave them information about myself that they can use in any other dishonest way they want.

I tried to contact them but got a pre-recorded message that allowed me to leave a message. Well, I left several, but they didn't return my call. Then it didn't even let me leave one. We have to make people who do crime on the net pay too.

Janet
Bluefield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2005 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HIghest-Pay-Surveys/internet/HIghest-Pay-Surveys-Via-Clickbank-keynetics-ripoff-scams-lies-caused-undo-anxiety-to-156663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HIghest Pay Surveys

not wanting to do anythning

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

NOT WANTING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THIS MAY BE A SCAM TOO!!! DELETE PREVIOUS ENTRY