Complaint Review: HOODIA 66 AND LEAN RX

• Submitted: Thu, October 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 05, 2006

• Reported By:Galt California
HOODIA 66 AND LEAN RX
2060 E Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

HOODIA IS NOT A HOOT!! They keep billing me for a product that I don't want on my credit card. My cc was billed for $79.95 and $76.00 Ontario, California

I also ordered the"FREE" Hoodia 6 months ago and started getting billed in Sept for $79.95. I tried to call them so many times I have lost count. Each time, I get a recording that says "hold for an operator" , then another recording that says leave name and number and someone would get back to me. They never did.

I intend to call my credit card company again tomorrow and cancel my card and file a fraudelent claim report on the two months. How can they get by with this.

Carol
Galt, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2006 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOODIA-66-AND-LEAN-RX/Ontario-California-91761/HOODIA-IS-NOT-A-HOOT-They-keep-billing-me-for-a-product-that-I-dont-want-on-my-credit-214446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOODIA 66 AND LEAN RX