Complaint Review: HP SERVICE CENTER

• Submitted: Sun, May 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
HP SERVICE CENTER
1621 HEIL QUAKER BLVD LAVERGNE, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-474-6836
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

HP SERVICE CENTER AN INJUSTICE DONE TO ME BY HP SERVICE CENTER LAVERGNE Tennessee

I was convinced to buy HP laptop by one of the guys at best buy not up to a year ago.Ever since I bought this laptop it has been from one problem or the other, eventually the notebook has a screen problem specifically bands running through the screen. At this stage it was still manageable and everything else was working fine. I have sent it to Hp service center twice now and they sent it back twice with two more problems. They claimed water got into the system, "which is not true" and they are demanding me to pay $745 which is the exact amount I paid for the laptop. At first when they return it the keyboards were not working again, so I returned it to them promising they would fix it. The second time they called us saying that we must pay the $745 unless they will not repair it.We told the to return it to us.They return it and this time the screen was completely blank, not functioning at all. I believe this is a fraudulent activity on the part of these people at Hp service center and they must not get away with this.

Matt
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-SERVICE-CENTER/LAVERGNE-Tennessee-37092/HP-SERVICE-CENTER-AN-INJUSTICE-DONE-TO-ME-BY-HP-SERVICE-CENTER-LAVERGNE-Tennessee-457032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP SERVICE CENTER