Complaint Review: H&R Block

H&R Block
Internet U.S.A.

H&R Block ripoff corrupt disc H.R. Block Internet

*Author of original report: H&R Block

After receiving TaxCut from H&R Block disk. Found I had to have to pay to receive comfirmation number. I paid by Visa. Called them said I had a corrupt disk. I would have to wait for a supervisor to call me back in 24-48 hours. They said a supervisor would not talk to me till they called. This is unacceptable to me. It took seconds to charge my account but who knows how long it will take to get it back. I will not use Tax Cut again. But now I have to wait to get money back befor I can purchase another program. I think this is unfair. If anyone else has had problems with them please let me know.

Harold
Elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2006 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HR-Block/internet/HR-Block-ripoff-corrupt-disc-HR-Block-Internet-173138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H&R Block

H&R Block

AUTHOR: Harold - (U.S.A.)

Now they say 24-48 business hours. That will make it 3-6 days?
What a scam.