Complaint Review: HRS

• Reported By:Chandler AZ
HRS
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

HRS USA RIPOFF - I feel the same

I have read alot of complants about this company and its funny that I seem to have the same problems, Not recieving my bill and not processing my payment in time which results in a with a late a $29 late fee.

I never have had a problem with any credit card company and I always pay all my bills on time. This upsets me because it gives me bad marks on my credit report.

Is there anything we as faithful customers and consumers do anything? I can't believe they don't even have a 1-3 day grace period!

Click here to see other Rip-off Reports on the HRS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS/Phoenix-Arizona-85225/HRS-USA-RIPOFF-I-feel-the-same-13440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS