Complaint Review: HSBC Card Services - Account Centralonline.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
HSBC Card Services - Account Centralonline.com
PO Box 5250 CAROL STREAM, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBC Card Services - AccountCentralOnline.Com Hike Interest Rate and Cut Credit Limit Without Fault Of Customer CAROL STREAM Nationwide

I will start this off as one appauling and triffiling way that a company can deal with a client that has been responsible and outstanding on paying one's bills year after year, HSBC had the raw nerves to not only cut my credit amount from $6500.00 to 1300.00 and raise my rate from 11.99% to 14.99%right after I use the card which had a balance of $600.00+ from a cash advance that was made like 5 yrs ago in an emergency situation with a rate of 17.99% now 28.99%, I couldn't belive after I bought a plane ticket and some steamer from one of those tv informercials that was $66.95 I always made twice or three times or more of the amount due to my balance, to my good credit standard I then question the unresasonable act and their reason was base on unfortunately you are an outstanding customer and we will send you a letter explaining why I have no missed payments on my part or on any other cards that I have they seem to have outsourced their rep's because everyone I spoke to except for a manager sound Indian everyone said unfortunately which means take it and handle it, I was told that I would receive a letter explaining which said nothing sufficient to their cause just the same thing unfortunately we will reveiw you account in the future for any rates avalibale. When I received it my thoughts are they over leverage themselves and their losses in the credit default swaps market and are jacking their customers which some authority has to do something about I surely didn't cause any of it ...

Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Card-Services-Account-Centralonlinecom/CAROL-STREAM-Illinois-60197/HSBC-Card-Services-AccountCentralOnlineCom-Hike-Interest-Rate-and-Cut-Credit-Limit-With-448757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Card Services - Account Centralonline.com