Complaint Review: HSC HOuse of Bogo

• Reported By: Louis — Long Beachj California
HSC HOuse of Bogo
western Avenue Harbor City, California USA

HSC House of Bogo Always Short ...Rip Off Central Harbor City California

Have Visited HSC a few times and each time I get sdhorted on my meds..sure the Budtender talks a good talk and makes promises, but when I get home to weeigh my meds.......always short.....we work to hard to afford medicine and all we ask is for an honest dispensary...HSc is truly not compassionate and does not operate in the best interests of the patient...makes me wonder if they are a true non proifit........Getting shorted once can be an honest mistake, but not the second and third times...and maybe it is my fauilt for going back..........The other problem and it may just be coincidence, but e3aach time I go there, there is a police car pointing at the dispensary and twice there was a cop in the car checking me out.....I know the parking is for restaurant also, but with all the changes in South bay, it is very sketchy that each time I go there a cop is in parking lot....watch your backs people.....and keep on driving....you work to hard to be ripped off by this place.......find another dispensary wher they are truly compassionate and care about the patients..HSC is not it.....

Louis'

Long Beach, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSC-HOuse-of-Bogo/Harbor-City-California/HSC-House-of-Bogo-Always-Short-Rip-Off-Central-Harbor-City-California-1067682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSC HOuse of Bogo